I’m really into braiding at the moment btw!
Anyway, to the point:
steaming hot cannibalcoast from Your True Face
tagged me with something, so here I go!
☆☆☆
Rules:
1. Each person must post eleven things about themselves on their blog.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create eleven questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs.
6. You legitimately have to tag.
☆☆☆
1. Even tho it ruins the very dark image of my
layout; I dislike black candies e.g. liquorice :<
2. I probably stress too easily. I’m also lazy
as fuck, which is a terrible combination.
![]() | ||
| Yap that’s my Skyrim character |
3. I’ve played The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for
about 200 hours and I still haven’t finished any storyline, not even the main
quest.
4. I have an unhealthy love-hate-relationship
with 9gag.
5. I think my taste in music (and other
things) is completely bipolar.
6. I don’t actually really enjoy shopping.
7. … and I’m not that excited about going to
bars too often either.
8. I have a hard time understanding
relationships. It exceeds my thinking capacity.
9. I’m a very physical person. I like to hug
and poke my friends, unless of course they don’t approve of that :----(
10. I have a thing for men with long or
semi-long hair.
11. I accidentally slapped a female shopkeeper
in the ass last summer in Harajuku.
☆☆☆
1. If you could meet anyone on this earth, who
would it be?
Probably a person I miss and haven’t seen in a
long time.
2. If you are outside, what are you most
likely doing?
Most likely on my way to the bus stop or walking the dog. Or: see number
5.
3. What's your strangest talent?
I can wriggle my pupils in a rather disturbing way.
4. What was the last lie you told?
April fool’d mom. So hardcore.
5. How do you vent your anger?
Go out for a pleasant walk.
6. What's a sound you hate; sound you
love?
A sound I hate is naturally the alarm in the morning. And a sound I love
is the sleepy mumbling of the person you care a lot of!
7. Smell the air. What do you smell?
Nothing goddamn! Apparently I still have a
cold.
8. What's the worst injury you've ever
had and how did you get it?
If we’re talking about physical injuries it’s
either when I managed to snap my hand or when I repeated the same with my leg…
9. If the whole world were listening to
you right now, what would you say?
I’d most likely be too paralyzed to even move
a toe…
10. What do you think is Satan's last
name?
Räsänen.
11. What would you want to be written on
your tombstone?
The one who lived for Bacon & Internet.
☆☆☆
And no, I'm not legitimately tagging anyone. I shall watch the world burn instead.


No comments:
Post a Comment