This post calls for a
short introduction I guess ☆
My name is Rosa but I'm also known as Nemo because of reasons.
I am 20
years old and live in Finland. Currently I’m studying slacking off digital
graphic design in Helsinki Metropolia University of Applied Sciences.
My greatest
interests lie in sleeping, music, video games, fashion and general art-faggotry.
Mostly sleeping tho ♥
Since I
consider the span of my interests rather wide I’m into many different
styles and would not like to stick with just one thing!
Preferred genres in music
are doom metal, symphonic metal, soundtrack, happy hardcore and industrial/ebm/electro.
I’m into Japanese street styles and Western classic romantigoth and cyber goth styles.
( ゚ヮ゚ )b
Here you
go, some obligatory first post-pics.
Bow:
Yumetenbo ・
Rakuten
Hooded
shirt: Deorart ・
Kera Shop Arena
Jeans:
Yumetenbo ・
Rakuten
Shoes: t.u.k.
・ Morticia
Accessories:
Glitter ・
no brand
I'm looking forward to getting to known new people! So feel free to comment
or follow me!
If you would like to
contact me outside my blog, you can reach me in the following places
↓↓
I would be more than
happy if you decide to do so!
I'm afraid I won't be the most active and committed blogger of the century since I am lazy as hell, but I'll try my best to keep this up! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ




You have received my approval. Integrate it and you'll find my level of countenance of the last picture, which is absolutely adorable.
ReplyDeleteYou make me feel like I've just levelled up! (^O^☆♪
DeleteAs a welcome gift I must inform you that I have already tagged you in something you could call a challenge: http://your-true-face.blogspot.com/2012/03/11-facts-11-answers-11-people.html
ReplyDelete(Don't worry this is the last time I'm going to tag anyone :---D)
Ooh, but that's cool! At least I'll have something to write about, gonna do that soon enough! 8)
Deletecute blog :)
ReplyDeletelove the photos <3
Oww thank you so much and thanks for following! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
DeleteReally nice first post! You seem like a cool person, so it will be fun to follow this blog. =)
ReplyDeleteHaha, tack så mycket, Fredrik! I'm glad you're interested, since your blog is my favourite! ( ´ ww ` ) ♪
Delete