Hi ya!
First of all:
ermahgerd I have over 100 readers! Sweeeet!
A big cheers for you all! ✧
Anyway, this is a rather pointless post about January's activities!
Mostly I've been up to some rather no-life activities such playing games (mostly TERA but also some other stuff like L4D2, Natural Selection 2 and Assassin's Creed III), but as I mentioned before we also met up with a guild mate from Britain which was a load of fun!
As you might've noticed I also got sick of looking at my own face so I made this little pixel art profile avatar for the side-bar! ´w`
Close up on eye make-up for once!
Tried the Dollywink Vivid Pop lower falsies with the Dolly Sweet ones, I think they get along pretty well! I like how they work with lighter make-up on the lower lid.
![]() |
| Took this in the morning before school, the sky was so pretty! *-* |
I also reeally appreciate the fact that it's getting lighter outside and it isn't an absolute pitch black abyss everyday after I get home from school. No sign of the permafrost giving up yet tho, but I'm ok with this!
Speaking about permafrost; we took James from Britain to familiarize himself with some traditional Finnish winter activities. Tbh I don't even remember when's the last time I would've done this stuff myself, my winter activities usually involve my PC.
Perilous adventure no.1:
Ice Skating
![]() |
| Stole these pics from Ryu's blog. |
Because one person just isn't enough to keep Ryu on his feet.
But hey, we're doing good, no one died in contrary to our expectations.
Perilous adventure no.2:
Sledding
Just.... James trying to kill me?
BUT CHECK OUT THAT SKILLFUL STEERING OF MINE.
Nice save, huh?
Decided to have a rolling competition with Ryu.
I think I should be disqualified.....
Basically this started off as a lan party with our Tera team of Ida, Ryu and James. But after a night of intensive gaming, eating, alcohol and energy drinks someone remembered that I promised to take James sledding. That's when we climbed to our attic to get the sleds and headed to a nearby forest and then this shit just happened at like 11 A.M on a random Sunday.
That might explain these videos.
Faceless Ryu and James cutting the wedding cake tomato.
We also spontaneously bought Dungeons & Dragons and played it for a night or so. After that in the morning Ryu went to buy groceries with a pillow tied to his ass with a pair of stockings. This is when I decided it might be the time to go to sleep.
I'm not entirely sure if I regret not taking pictures on New Years eve since it's probably the best for there to not be any evidence of what happened. In short: we might have been drunk, we might have been wrestling and we might have had scantily clad snow-fights, all in all; good fun!
![]() |
| Random school-look. |
I'll just end this post with some eye candy from the Alice's Lover Takarazuka DVD I ordered, dayuuum!













aaaa sun meikit ja hiukset tossa ekassa kuvassa ;A; <3 oot niiin kaunis
ReplyDeleteOijoi, kiitos ihana ;__; ♥
DeleteApua kun sun meikit on ihanat *_*! Sopii sulle tosi hyvin!
ReplyDeleteAaaa, ihana kuulla! Kiitos paljon~ ( ´u`)/
DeleteAhh I love your makeup! It's very pretty ^__^
ReplyDeleteOh you, thanks a load! ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ✧
Delete