Sunday, January 20, 2013

Pinkspiration and facial hair

Hi sweeties!


As you might or might not have noticed I've been wearing my pink wig a lot lately so this is mostly an inspiration/hype post.

I also just received the items I ordered from Yumetenbo and Shoppingholics so I present you some outfits and my facial fake hair.


This is my face. Enjoy.

Tried a bit darker make-up and I like it!

As for the pink hair here's a few of my biggest inspirations for both the pink wig and the anime-/seifuku-style outfits recently.


Simca☆Air Gear • Yuno☆Mirai Nikki • Inori☆Guilty Crown • Momoi☆Kuroko no Basuke • Super Sonico☆mascot
Other similar characters I like would be Neko from K, Kururu from Air Gear and Moka from Rosario + Vampire.

I suddenly realized many of the female characters I fancy tend to have long pink hair and red eyes. That look combined with a cute school uniform-like outfit really gets my blessing! However originally I wasn't even planning on buying a pink wig until eBay suddenly happened. 

I stumbled upon this three-toned pink wig and I just had to have it. I didn't even know what to wear it with but c'mon it's pink and shit so it's justified! 
Not only do I have an obsession weak spot for wigs in general but multi-toned wigs, dayuum, you just can't have too many of those! (°◡°♡)

I can't remember the eBay store I bought this from but you can find tons of these by searching by the character name, Inori Yuzuriha. The price was around 15€ and it's heat resistant of course, so not much to risk there.

Here's a few pink hair co-ords inspired by cute characters.


Buuu, I don't like having to take pictures with flash but it's so dark here...

One-piece: Yumetenbo
Socks: Glitter

I absolutely fell in love with this dress when I saw it and when I received it in mail I realized we were meant to be.
It's the softest and most comfortable piece of clothing. I mean cute and comfy at the same time? Yes please  ♡^▽^♡

Basically it's a little frilly skirt that's been sewed to a long cardigan. The bow tie is a separate ribbon you need to tie in place. I still have some practice to do with making it neat and cute.
Any suggestions to how to make a pretty bow tie?



Beret: Anttila
One-piece: Yumetenbo
Socks: Seppälä

I was really excited about that mint green dress but since it's the Nordic winter here, it's not really the optimal wear for exiting the building during the next few months. Hence I decided to obtain a similar dress for a more autumn/winter-like style. And it might just turn out I like this more than the previous one, ah, I can't really decide!

Again; cardigan with a few layers of frills and a shirt collar sewed on it and a separate ribbon for the bow. I really need to learn how to tie these easily.


And the ultra-animu-weeaboo-costume-seifuku-and-so-on-outfit

Seifuku: eBay
Loose socks: eBay

The caption sez it all. Idk man. 
I went for the most anime-looking school uniform I could find, without it looking like I bought it from a sex shop. 
In addition to baby blue these were available in pink and turquoise. Would've prolly picked pink if my hair wasn't so pink. Too much pink. Even I have my limits.

This brings me to a mini-rant. 
I hate it when eBay stores or sellers put up images of similar products to the one they are selling (e.g. wigs, clothes), but turns out it's not the exact product on sale. This happened to me with this uniform. When I got this I could immediately tell it wasn't the same, but I really can't be arsed to make a fuss over it since it is close enough and cute enough, I suppose.
The bow in the original picture has much more volume and is bigger all together, the top is longer and splits in half from the middle. The white lining on the collar and the sleeves also look neater.

For reference this is the picture the seller displayed. 


Don't mind that blur on the pic, it's only drool. No, seriously, it IS drool.

Seifuku: ero-store in Akihabara
Cardigan: stole it from Ida

This is the first school uniform I bought. Yeah, this is the one I actually bought from a sex shop (or more like the 5-floors-department-store-of-erotica) in Japan. Uhm, but hey, I don't think it looks like it! 

It came with both a tie and a bow and I think the pattern on them is pretty cute. I don't like the fact that the shirt is light blue, but then again this was a sorta "settle for less" decision since the cutest uniforms there were too expensive. And what the hell, the shirt is easy to change!

I guess that's about it.


I'll show off some other more casual clothing pieces in my next post!

Here's what else I received from Shoppingholics:

The actual stuff I ordered.

If you thought this post was about my beard and mustache I'm sorry to disappoint you.

I wanted to try something new with lashes and waarghh I really hate buying lashes. It's impossible to tell what they will look like when you wear them. I usually try to desperately google what other people look like with said lashes but then again it depends on the style of make-up and facial features people have. I'm afraid that I won't end up using them if I think they don't look good on me. (。-_-。 ) 
That's the main reason I've been using the same few sets of falsies for a while now.

I was going for really "pointy" looking lashes this time.

Eyemazing no. 004 upper lashes
Dolly Wink No. 7 Vivid Pop lower lashes
Diamond Lash Angel Eye upper lashes

I'm pretty sure I'll love at least the Dolly Wink ones but we'll see!

Plus the freebie shit I didn't order. 

I LOVE GETTING FREE STUFF.

Oh and I did also order a pair of contacts but I'll probably talk more about that in my next post.


My falsie collection at the moment.

I might do a more detailed post about lashes and maybe make-up in general sometime, maybe?


This is my walking-the-dog-couture.

Laters, gn!


11 comments:

  1. OI MOKA. Sun pitäis kans taikatyttötransformoituu sellaseks tissi/peppu vampyyriks. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. VOI KU OSAISIN, se olis täydellistä. Mun elämä olis complete ♥

      Delete
  2. Omg oikeesti en kestä ;___; oot niin nätti ja söpö ;O; ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nuuuu ;ww; Kiitos! Oot Arborean kuumin human ♡

      En vieläkään pääse yli siitä et kommentoit kesken raidin... XDD

      Delete
    2. Thihi awwww!~ >w<
      All that slacking, hyvin oli aikaa! X'DD

      Delete
  3. Ohh first I was like 'YUNO!'
    Pink hair suits you really good ♥
    I'm a schooluniform lover too and its really hard to find normal ones for a good price that don't look tacky so I just buy pleated skirts and random cardigans ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like Yuno *--* Yuno wa mamotte ageru yo!

      Thank you ;--; Yeah I agree, that's why I've been looking for them for a while, and now I 'm happy to have different styles for different occasions and some spare skirts and cardigans for a bit of variety!

      Delete
  4. Ahh you look so cute! I love the wig on you, it's very pretty. Your makeup is really pretty too~(*´▽`*)

    ♥xxpinkie.blogspot.ca♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waah, thank you Pinkie! You are also very beautiful *u*

      I glad you like it since I was unsure of how it would turn out ^^

      Delete
  5. ripsiä, peruukkeja ja koulupukuja ni eiköhä elämästä selviä! ♡ ・㉨・

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Voiku mun amk-opettajat olis samaa mieltä tästä asiasta... *u*

      Delete