Monday, July 9, 2012

Liebster post

Long time no blog, homies! 

Sorry about that, I've been busy playing Tera. Ok, srsly I haven't been doing anything, so I have no excuse. 


Here's a summerish picture to prove I still exist!


Sun visor: Pink Latte
Gloves: Kera Shop
T-Shirt: Cocolulu
Hoodie: misc from Closet Child
Bag: Buffalo Bobs
Jeans: Touch d'andré
Sneakers: Vans

 ☆。・゜゜・。★。・゜゜・。☆



Anyhow, 
I've been given the honor of the Liebster Award by these lovely girls! 


• The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
• The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.

† The Rules †

1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember no tag backs!


† 11 things about me †
ok, I've done this before here so these are just gonna be silly.

1. When playing a game I need to explore everything.

2. I'm rather lazy. Oh wait, I think I mentioned that in the last post...

3. I actually like to live in Finland

4. I start to feel anxious if I have too many programs/windows/tabs open at the same time.

5. I looove sweet macha flavoured things like macha ice cream, macha chocolate etc.

6. I bite my nails and I dislike myself for that. I really need to stop.

7. My favourite animals are frogs, capybaras, lemmings, guinea-pigs and antelopes.

8. I don't like babies or kids tho.

9. Even though it's summer, I don't really like to be in the sun, I'd rather be in shade. And rather be pale than tanned.

10. I believe there is no point in wasting your energy in hating people you dislike, since you can use the same energy to love the people important to you!

11. Ryu insists me to inform you that I have a tail:


† Questions from Lilly †

• What was your favorite childhood show? 
 There's so many, tho Pokémon was no.1.

• How did you choose your blog name? 
 Actually my blog name was supposed to be different in the beginning, but I ended up with this one since it sounded kinda devilish cute with an edge!

• Do you collect anything? 
 Apart from undone schoolwork? Not really.

• Something you definitely want to do in your life time? 
 ADVENTURES.

• What would be your ideal vacation destination? 
 Anywhere with good company!

• Your favorite type of music? 
 Eh well, it's impossible to pick one, but here's a few: j-core/happy hardcore, industrial/ebm/electro, old school goth rock, funeral doom metal and soundtracks.

• Something you would really like to own? 
 My own spacious penthouse-crib in downtown Helsinki, where I could invite all my friends to stay! ♥

• What language do you want to learn? 
I'd like to know Chinese and German better than I do!

• Your all time favorite movie and why? 
 Ah, I can't pick one!

• Where would you like to live in the future? 
 My penthouse-crib.

• What would you change about your time in high school if you could go back?
 Sounds cliché but probably nothing, I had the time of my life in high school and made so many awesome friends (`・ ▽ ・´)b


† Questions from Jane †

• What is your shoe size?
Something around 35-36. That's 5-6 in US sizes I think?

• Favorite shoe brand?
 Hmm, these brand questions are hard since I don't really have favourite brands, I buy whatever I happen to like! I like kinky goth-boots like Pleaser and colourful sneakers like Vans. Kera Shoes makes cool stuff too!

• Favorite clothing brand (don't actually have to purchase from it just a love it brand)?
 Uh, well some examples: MA*RS, d.i.a., Super Lovers, Xfrm, h.NAOTO Sixh.

• What is your favorite brand of make up?
Anything that fits my student budget and makes me look less like The Walking Dead.

• Favorite eyelash brand?
 I like how Dolly Wink is easy to apply and looks somehow natural in being so fake, if you get what I mean...

• Favorite handbag brand?
 ... adfsfdfgjkl, is "idk" an acceptable answer?

• What is the number one place you want to go vacation at? 
 Well, I wouldn't mind going to Japan yet again. But really, anywhere is fine if your company is adventurous!

• If you were stranded on an island what is the ONE must have item you have to bring? 
 Smartphone. Let's hope there's Wi-Fi. Or maybe something I could kill myself with after the batteries run out?

• What is your favorite kind of noodles? 
 Blue Dragon 3 min. Won Ton ( 。 ◕3 ◕。)♡

• Flats or Heels? Comfort or beauty? 
 Oh noo, this question! Heels until my feet hurt too much, then something more sensible.

• Random question: Boxers or Briefs?
Either colourful fun boxers or kawaii-lace-moe-panties, depending on the style! :::: D ♥


☆゜・。。・゜★゜・。。・゜☆


I'm sorry, I'm going to have to be boring and not tag anyone since pretty much everyone I follow with under 200 followers has gotten this award already! 

Which means I follow awesome people right? (~♥´‿‿`♥)♫;♫♪

Anyhow, I'm shall make a proper post sometime soon!
信じて ね!


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oaww, thankies Jojo! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ♥

      Delete
  2. " Something you definitely want to do in your life time?
    ADVENTURES."

    ADVENTURE TIME AS SOON AS I'M BACK DECHUUU

    also DAT TAIL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWWW YEAH! I'm actually hoping it's raining then! ( ゚ヮ゚ )b

      I kinda miss my tail already :<

      Delete