Friday, May 25, 2012

Hanami + Guild Meet-up

Yo!

As I mentioned in the last post we went to hanami - viewing the cherryblossoms - in Helsinki with Inka. We have rather matching yukatas so we decided to have this sorta counterparts-twin-theme. 

I don't really have anything of intelligence to say, so here, take some pictures!

I'll start off with the more normal ones.

I wanted to tie my obi in the front but didn't dare to .__.


 And then there's these:


Holding hands with my long lost evil twin-sister in between The Lolita of Disapproval and The Ice-Cream Hugging Sad Kaito?



Ehh well... 
I clearly wasn't enjoying the situation as much as she was.


 
The Horatio-van! (  ゚ヮ゚ )b


† ★ † ★ † ★ †

 Ok, 

Moving on to a very compact summary of our Tera guild-meet up.

How do you like our esthetic door decoration?

Aaand this is pretty much what happened:


 And... that's that!

Till next time! (* ̄ω ̄)ノヘヘ


5 comments:

  1. Kuolin just tolle yhelle kuvalle... XDD Saaks mäki näitä sit joskus? :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sille vauvakuvalle?! XDD Hajoilin tääl yksin yöllä ku muokkasin sitä...

      Joo! Niit on vaa iha helvetin paljon, yritän vähä valikoida ja zipata ne johonki... :: D

      Delete
    2. No kyl! x'D En kyl itekää hirveesti nauttinut koko tilanteesta, varsinki ku se napero alko itkee.... :---D

      Joo, tuskin nyt kaikkia tarvitsen X'D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Oww, thank you so much! And thanks for following, you are cute! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ♪

      Delete